High School Programs

F1 Public School Academic Year Abroad

For students who want to attend public high school
for one year and live with a host family.

Please contact us to request a list of schools where ISP places students. The F1 Visa is valid for one year and students usually transfer to private schools to complete their high school years. F1 public school students entering as seniors may graduate from the public school if they have met all graduation requirements.

F1 Private School Program

For students who wish to study in a private high school.

ISP will coordinate the high school application, homestay or dormitory placement, and guardianship for the academic year. Please contact us for more information.

High School Homestay with Guardianship

This program is for students with an I-20 from a high school who would like a homestay placement for one semester or an academic year. Typically, ISP places students within 3–5 miles of their high schools with families who can provide a safe and supportive environment. Please contact us for more information and pricing.


ISP provides guardianship for students who require this service. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

High School Host Families

All high school host families undergo rigorous screening and have each undergone criminal background checks to ensure the safety of our students.